Educator & Facilitator
- University of Wisconsin-Madison – School of Library & Information Studies (SLIS)
- LIS616 Records Management Spring Semester 2014
- Clayton State University – Master of Archival Studies
- ARST 5400 Records Management Spring Semester 2012 & Fall Semester 2011
- UW Madison – School of Library & Information Studies (SLIS) Continuing Education
- Currently serving as a member of the UW SLIS temporary Archives Curriculum Task Force.
- Served as a member of the Curriculum Review Team for the Master of Archival Studies program at Clayton State University under the direction of Richard Pearce-Moses. The MAS program is designed to prepare students for careers as digital archivists.
- California State Historical Records Board (CHRAB) and The Friends of California Archives In collaboration with Dr. Charles Dollar, developed curriculum and delivered two workshops and webinars dealing with electronic records management and digital imaging of historical documents. The target audience included individuals with little knowledge and experience in either electronic records management or digital imaging who are employed in small organizations with limited resources.
Seminars Organized for the ARMA Madison Chapter
- From Theory to Practice in an Ever-Changing Digital World
- e-Records and Information Management Forecast: Cloudy with a Chance of Clearing
- Building Intellectual Architecture for Sustainable Records Management Performance
- Records Management at the Crossroads: Impacts of the Converging Information Sciences
- The Three Legged Stool: Developing a Balanced Approach to Digital Preservation